dys4ia dys4ia

Sad to see this game gone from Newgrounds and only available if you purchase it.

I can understand that you need to make money but it's the exact same game and the only extra content you get is the soundtrack.

If it was a complete remake with better graphics, soundtrack and more content, then I might have been interested.

Pixelo Pixelo

Ah I used to have a game like this on my DS and I loved it. So naturally I love this game, however, I am using Firefox and as you said there is a lot of lag so unfortunately I can't enjoy the game fully. But other than that, great game.

tamaii responds:

This could be flashplayer problem. Could you update it?

Road so far Road so far

Game breaks when I die too many times.
I completely disappear and don't respawn, the screen won't move and all the runes I collected go back to zero.

ShadowXX91 responds:

Try pushing M and selecting the level again.

Bemin X Bemin X

Name of the song on the first level, please?

BeminFire responds:

I didn't get on a site, since I got it from Stencyl forge (A tab in stencyl that allows users to easily get music, tiles, objects etc for their game).
I forgot the name, I'll PM you later!

Loose-Tac-Toe Loose-Tac-Toe

I didn't get three in a row and I still won?

100% Complete 100% Complete

I finally got 100%, wow those items were hidden very well. This game taught me to jump into every hole because you never know you might find a secret.
Love this game, though it was a bit annoying when trying to go through the higher movable blocks since for some reason when jumping/flying you can't move left or right at the same time. Also sometimes I get stuck in the tight areas, but I think if the game was too smooth it wouldn't have been as fun or challenging.

Also I found a glitch, I pushed the middle movable block on the left side of the screen that you spawn when you start/restart the game and instead of going to the secret room it put me back in the first room as if I had died or something. But since then it has never happened again, so maybe it was a one time thing.

Music was annoying after a while but thank goodness for the mute button. Which most games do not have. I am kind of glad there isn't an autosave because I start this game again, but I have a feeling that if I accidentally click closed window or refresh then I'm going to regret saying that.

10 seconds-life demo 10 seconds-life demo

I picked up the red diamond at about 12/13 years and nothing happened, not sure if that was a glitch or that I missed whatever was supposed to happen.

People are complaining about how this is boring but they obviously didn't read that you'll be making a full version of this soon. I can't wait to play it.

Jumper 2 Jumper 2

XD I couldn't get past Spike and when I did I fell of the cliff immediately.

Internet Avenger Internet Avenger

Really liked this, sometimes a good game doesn't need graphics. Loved the music, very catchy usually games have an annoying soundtrack that loops but I really liked this one.

Ancient Odyssey Ancient Odyssey

"Games for smart people", Oh noes, probably won't get very far in this XD